Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer! Bold Orange Lips ♥

Hey dolls. Today, I wore a gorgeous orange lipstick that I had purchased a while back. It is the Revlon lipstick in the color siren. It is a creme lipstick. I thought this would be the perfect lipstick for summer and spring. I know some of us may think orange is a little bold, but in my opinion I think that it is the alternative to the red lipstick. I feel all women should  own an orange lipstick.

With that being said, lets get into the look. The eyes are very neutral I used Sha la Cosmetics eyeshadow in crawl for my lid color and highlight. For my crease color I used NYX single eyeshadow in deep bronze. Lastly, I added some black liner on my lid and in my water line. Then winged it out. I wanted to keep it very neutral and focus on the lips. So here is the youtube video and a few pics of the look.

Hope you all enjoy!
xoxo
-vanna




















-vanna

4 comments:

  1. it pretty on you!, i might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you doll. You should definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your eyes are gorgeous! :)


    <333,
    http://lovetheegoddess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys check out and subscribe to my blog http://toffeecaramel92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers